Community Ambassador Point and Level
MatrixETF Community Ambassador Plan will utilize the Point System. If you have accomplished the tasks and gained enough points, you can convert to corresponding Level Title, the specific Level Title will have the right to distribute $MDF in the community.
To incentivize community ambassadors to gain points and levels from working proofs, the higher level means you will be awarded with more rewards. We have decided to provide users with a more competitive rewarding system by combining Level Improvement and Ratio Exchange.
- All community ambassadors will start from Pre-Ambassador, if you have accomplished tasks and reached up to 500 points, you will automatically become one of MatrixETF ArmyⅠ.
- The ratio between points and $MDF will change according to the level, higher level is with higher exchange ratio.
- Awarded Points can be exchanged with $MDF(MatrixETF Governance Token) once a week.
- Titles can be upgraded, however if you don’t keep the same performance in 2 months, your titles are possible to be downgraded.
- Ambassadors with certain level titles, can have the certain community $MDF distribution rights every month.
The Title of MatrixETF Community Ambassador can be exchanged and upgraded by consuming $MDF. The exchanged MDF can be vested after being locked for 6–12 months.